Today is ‘Book Lovers Day’, and for those who love to read, here’s a book list you’ll enjoy. Here’s 10 books on cannabis and health that you’ll definitely want to check out:
- Cannabis Pharmacy: The Practical Guide to Medical Marijuana: author Michael Backes, goes through the evidence-based information on using cannabis to ease ailments and symptoms.
- Cannabis for Chronic Pain: holistic physician, Rav Ivker, gives a comprehensive guide on using cannabis for chronic pain relief.
- CBD: Healing Without the High: a patient’s guide to using CBD medically, including conditions it can treat and how to use it.
- Cannabis Cuisine: a great cannabis cookbook from Le Cordon Blue chef, Andrea Drummer.
- Marijuana Miracles: Real Life Stories About the Healing Powers of Cannabis Medicine: the title says it all, some great anecdotes collected by Daniel Morii.
- Cannabis Spa at Home: a collection of recipes for making cannabis-infused spa products like lotions, free of allergens.
- The Cannabis Manifesto: A New Paradigm for Wellness: a compelling book on why cannabis should be a health catalyst and legalized as well.
- Cannabis: A History: for the cannabis enthusiast, Martin Booth unravels the history of this natural substance.
- Herb: Mastering the art of cooking with cannabis: the title explains it all, for those looking to make edibles from medical cannabis.
- Cannabis Health Index: a resource with information from over 1,000 studies on cannabis as medicine.
Share this Post