Every week we show you how to make edibles from your medical cannabis. This week, a Halloween-themed recipe for medicated double chocolate cookies. This recipe contains less sugar and fat than the original version, and the additional chocolate helps disguise the cannabis flavour.
- 1/2 cup Cannabutter
- 1/4 cup white sugar
- 1/2 Coconut Sugar
- 1 large egg white
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/3 cup cocoa powder
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips (reduced sugar)
- 1/2 cup Reese® Peanut Butter Baking Chips
- Sprinkles (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350F (175C).
- Line cookie sheet with parchment paper and set aside.
- Using a large bowl, beat together the butter and sugar until fluffy.
- Add the egg whites and vanilla, mixing well.
- In a small bowl sift the flour, cocoa powder, baking soda and salt together.
- Then add it to the wet mixture, stir well until combined.
- Mix in the chocolate chips and peanut butter chips.
- Roll dough into 2 inch balls and place on cookie sheet, flatten with a fork.
- Bake cookies for 8 to 10 minutes, do not overbake.
- Let cool for 5 minutes before transferring to wire racks to cool completely.
Recipe by Kelly Gibson
Want to submit a recipe? Email email@example.com
Share this Post