Learn to make this all natural cannabis-infused body cream at home. This recipe includes several healthy extracts and oils, including some cannabis-infused for medicinal relief. Zinc Oxide* was also added, which is very effective for treating conditions such as diaper rash, minor burns, severely chapped skin or other minor skin irritations.
The benefit of using cannabis topically, is that when applied directly to the affected area, it can help with muscle aches and pain. THC and CBD work together as a powerful anti-inflammatory, helping to relieve mild arthritis, psoriasis, etc. Using cannabis-infused products could also help treat skin cancer, and when used topically, are non-psychoactive.
*Can purchase Zinc Oxide online, please use with caution.
- 2/3 cup cannabis coconut oil
- 1/2 cup almond oil
- 1/2 cup regular coconut oil
- 1/2 cup beeswax pellets
- 1 tablespoon raspberry extract (or any high-quality essential oil)
- Glass jars, any size
- In a large heat proof jar mix together the Cannabis infused cooking oil, almond oil, coconut oil, beeswax pellets and extract.
- In a medium saucepan (or deep fry pan) add 3-4 inches of water and bring to a slow boil.
- Place the jar into the water, stirring occasionally until all ingredients are melted and combined.
- Remove jar from heat and let cool for approximately 3-5 minutes before pouring cream into individual glass jars.
- Once completely cool, seal jars and store in the fridge.
*Your cream will last six months or longer in the fridge. Keep out of light.
Recipe by Kelly Gibson
Share this Post