Every week we show you how to make edibles from your medical marijuana. This week, a recipe for blueberry marijuana muffins.
- 3/4 cup all purpose flour
- 3/4 cup whole wheat flour
- 1/4 cup light brown sugar
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 cup milk (or any nut milk)
- 1/4 cup plus 2 tbsp cannabis coconut oil
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 large ripe banana
- 1 cup fresh or frozen blueberries
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Grease 12 muffin cups or line with muffin liners.
- Combine the all purpose flour, whole wheat flour, brown sugar, white sugar, salt and baking powder.
- Add in milk, mashed banana, and canna oil. Stir well. Then fold in the blueberries.
- Divide the matter between the 12 muffin cups. They should be about 3/4 full.
- Bake for 17-20 minutes in the oven, or until an inserted toothpick comes out clean.