Cooking with your medical cannabis can be a great way to ingest your medicine, but always start low with dosage and never go above your prescribed amount of cannabis. For ‘National Brownie Day’, a recipe for cannabis-infused brownies.
- 1 cup of flour
- 3/4 cup of cocoa powder
- 1/2 tsp of baking powder
- pinch of salt
- 2 cups of sugar
- 8 tablespoons of cannabutter
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 4 eggs
- Mix dry ingredients together in one bowl.
- Mix wet ingredients with electric mixer until smooth, separate from the dry ingredients.
- Combine both the wet and dry ingredients and mix thoroughly.
- Pour the mixture into a greased pan.
- Bake for 30 minutes at 350 degrees F.
*Disclaimer: these recipes are for general inspiration, and are not created specifically for patient needs. In saying that, always stick to the amount of cannabis you are prescribed, despite what a recipe may reference.