Each week we show you how to make edibles from your medical marijuana. This week, a recipe for cannabis caramels.
- 1 cup CannaButter
- 2 ¼ cups brown sugar
- Pinch salt
- 1 cup light corn syrup
- 14 ounces sweetened condensed milk (canned)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Melt Cannabutter slowly in saucepan.
- Stir in brown sugar and salt until combined.
- Stir in light corn syrup
- Add milk slowly while constantly stirring.
- Cook mixture over medium heat until candy begins to firm.
- Remove saucepan from heat and stir in the vanilla extract.
- Pour mixture into pan. Allow for candy to cool down.
- Cut and serve.