Cooking with your medical cannabis can be a great way to ingest your medicine, but always start low with dosage and never go above your prescribed amount of cannabis. Today, a recipe for cannabis-infused Christmas cookies, to get into the holiday spirit!
- 1.5 cups Cannabutter
- 1.5 cups of sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1.5 teaspoons vanilla
- 3.5 cups of flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 0.5 teaspoon of salt (optional)
- Cream the butter and sugar together.
- Add eggs and vanilla and mix well.
- In a separate bowl, mix all the dry ingredients.
- Slowly add the dry ingredients to the egg mixture and mix well until a dough forms.
- Turn the dough onto plastic wrap and chill for two to three hours.
- Flour a cutting board and roll out the cookies. Find your favourite Christmas cookie-cutters and cut out the cookies.
- Bake cookies at 350 degrees for 8 to 10 minutes (they should just be golden around the edges, but not brown in entirety.
- Once the cookies cool, decorate and ice to your preference!
*Disclaimer: these recipes are for general inspiration, and are not created specifically for patient needs. In saying that, always stick to the amount of cannabis you are prescribed, despite what a recipe may reference.