Turning your medical cannabis into food is one of the most popular ingestion methods of our patients, and that’s why we love sharing recipes with you! This week, a recipe for cannabis-infused “crazy bread”.
- 1 (8 grams) package Pizza Yeast
- 1.5 teaspoons of sugar
- 2/3 cup warm water (130 degrees F/55 degrees C)
- 2.5 cups flour
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 – 3 grams of cannabis olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon of minced garlic
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Serve with marinara sauce for dipping (optional)
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F (220 degrees C).
- Add the flour, sugar and salt into a medium bowl and mix together.
- Pour half the flour mixture and the undissolved yeast into a standing mixer.
- Pour in warm water and oil, mixing until blended.
- Stir in remaining flour mixture and beat until smooth.
- On a lightly floured surface knead dough for 4 minutes.
- Roll dough into a rectangle and cut into 1 inch wide pieces, then place on the cooking sheet.
- Mix the cannabis olive oil with the garlic and drizzle on top of each piece.
- Then sprinkle some parmesan cheese, evenly on each piece.
- Bake in preheated oven for 15 minutes, or until golden brown.
*Disclaimer: these recipes are for general inspiration, and are not created specifically for patient needs. In saying that, always stick to the amount of cannabis you are prescribed, despite what a recipe may reference.