Every week we show you how to make edibles from your medical marijuana; this week, a recipe for marijuana honey.
- Cannabis (recommended 15 grams)
- 2 cups honey
- 1 to 2 tablespoons non-gmo sunflower lecithin
- In a piece of cheesecloth about 10″ x 10″, wrap up the cannabis.
- In a quart jar, combine the honey and lecithin with the cannabis satchel.
- Place the lid on the quart jar and line a crockpot with a hand towel or dishrag.
- Fill crockpot with water and turn on low. Place honey jar in crockpot.
- Once the honey is warm, periodically shake the jar and check the lid to make sure pressure isn’t building. If it is, burp the jar and tighten the lid again.
- After 8 hours use a pair of tongs to remove the cannabis satchel from the honey and squeeze as much out as you can using the tongs.
- Store in the fridge or in a cool dark place.