Cooking with your medical cannabis can be a great way to ingest your medicine, but always start low with dosage and never go above your prescribed amount of cannabis. For ‘National Pizza Day’ today, here’s a recipe for cannabis-infused pizza.
- Pizza dough (save time with store-bought)
- 1 cup pot pizza sauce (recipe via Herb)
- 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup shredded romano cheese
- Pizza toppings (pepperoni, peppers, mushrooms, onion, olives, spinach, etc.)
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Prepare pizza dough as per directions.
- Spread pot pizza sauce evenly.
- Add toppings as desired and sprinkle with cheese on top.
- Bake in oven for 18 to 25 minutes, until cheese is golden brown.
*Disclaimer: these recipes are for general inspiration, and are not created specifically for patient needs. In saying that, always stick to the amount of cannabis you are prescribed, despite what a recipe may reference.