Every week we show you how to make edibles from your medical marijuana. This week, learn to make Stampede cannabis pancakes.
- 3 + 1/3 tablespoons of melted cannabutter
- 1 + 1/2 cups of all-purpose flour
- 5 tablespoons of sugar
- 1 + 1/2 teaspoons of baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon of salt
- 1 + 1/2 cups of milk
- 1/2 teaspoon of vanilla
- 2 large eggs
- In a large bowl, make a dry mix by combining the flour, remaining 3 tbsp of sugar, salt and baking powder.
- In another bowl, make a wet mix by mixing the melted cannabutter with the milk, eggs and vanilla, then combine the wet and dry mixes. This makes a batter that is slightly lumpy batter, ensuring fluffiness.
- Heat a bit of oil in your pancake griddle or frying pan and pour desired amount of batter onto the frying pan. Cook each pancake until the top batter has bubbled and firmed up a bit. Then flip the pancake and cook until the other side is golden brown.
- Serve with syrup if desired.