July 16th is ‘National Ice Cream Day’, and what better way to celebrate than strawberry ice cream infused with marijuana?!
- 1 1/2 cups strawberries, hulled and diced
- 2 Tbsp honey
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- 1/2 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1/2 cup cannabis cream
- 1/2 cup half and half
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
*You need an ice cream maker for this recipe
- In a large bowl, mix strawberries, honey, sugar, and lemon juice. Allow to sit 15-20 minutes, or until the strawberries have released their juices.
- Mash the mixture with a masher, fork, or pastry cutter until there are no longer any large strawberry pieces (if you prefer a smooth ice cream, use a blender or food processor instead*).
- To the strawberries, mix cream, half and half, and vanilla extract. Stir just until combined.
- Pour the mixture into your ice cream maker, and follow your manufacturer’s instructions. You can eat the ice cream soft-serve, or freeze it in an airtight container for 3-4 hours to thicken it up slightly.
Share this Post