Learn how to make edibles from your medical marijuana! Today we’re checking out cannabis-infused guacamole, perfect for summer. This recipe comes courtesy of Leafly.
- 4 avocados – peeled, pitted, and mashed
- 2 lime, juiced
- 1 small red onion, diced
- ⅓ C cilantro, finely chopped
- 14 g cannabis, ground into a fine powder
- 2 roma tomatoes, chopped
- 1 clove garlic, smashed then minced
- Black pepper, freshly ground
- Sea salt, finely ground
- Cayenne pepper
- Chiles (serrano, jalapeno, etc.), diced
Preheat oven to 215 °F. Spread the ground cannabis on a cookie sheet and bake for 90 minutes.
In a medium bowl, mix all the ingredients except for the cannabis. Stir in the ground cannabis after it’s done baking. Adjust with optional add-ins until the desired spice/seasoning is reached. Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate for at least 1 hour before serving.