Learn how to turn your medical marijuana into edibles! This week, we’re sharing this delicious recipe we found, courtesy of Notey, for cannabis chocolate bars that are perfect for mornings (they are healthy).
- 2 cups of oats
- 1 cup toasted almonds, chopped
- ½ cup dried cranberries
- 1 cup canna butter
- ½ cup honey
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350F
- Combine oats, chocolate chips, almonds and cranberries in a bowl.
- Microwave cannabutter and honey (30 seconds), add vanilla and mix well. Pour the mixture into the bowel with oats and mix well.
- Line a baking pan with parchment paper, pour mixture onto pan and pack flat.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes, remove and let cool.
- When cool, slice bars with a sharp knife.