Learn how to make some edibles with your medical marijuana! This week on the blog, we try hummus.
This recipe comes from Leafly, an awesome resource for medical marijuana users. For the full recipe, click here.
- 1 15-oz can organic chickpeas, drained and rinsed
- ¼ cup organic tahini
- ¼ cup fresh squeezed lemon juice (no seeds)
- 2 cloves fresh garlic
- 1/8th -1/4 cup cannabis-infused canola oil (depending on your desired strength and effect)
- ½ tsp ground cumin
- 2-4 tbsp water
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 tbsp dry ground cannabis flowers (buds)
- In a blender or food processor, combine lemon juice and tahini. Blend for 30 seconds
- Add chickpeas, garlic, oil, cumin and 2 tbsp of water. Blend until smooth, about 1 minute. Add more water as necessary until you reach desired consistency.
- Pour hummus mixture into a dipping bowl and sprinkle with dry ground cannabis flowers. Stir and enjoy!