Learn how to make some edibles with your medical marijuana! This week on the blog, we try mint haystacks.
This recipe comes from Leafly, an awesome resource for medical marijuana users. For the full recipe, click here.
- 3 cups dried, unsweetened coconut flakes
- 1.5 cups raw cacao powder
- 3/4 cup maple syrup
- 1/3 cups cannabis-infused coconut oil
- 1/2 tsp cannabis tincture
- 1/2 tsp peppermint extract
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- Food process all ingredients using the pulse option (you’re going for a rough look as opposed to a smooth, integrated consistency)
- Form domes with a melon baller
- Dehydrate for 12 hours at 105 degrees F, until crisp on the outside and chewy on the inside
- Store in an air tight container for best results