WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT FROM OUR ONLINE UPDATES
Our accounts vary in terms of frequency and content, but usually publish a few times a day. We’ll publish helpful information and link you to more detailed information and resources when available. We attempt to respond to every query on social media within a reasonable amount of time.
Due to privacy and security reasons, we do not discuss patient information online, nor do we take appointment bookings online. We cannot guarantee a response 24 hours a day, though we try to answer all queries as quickly as possible.
THINGS TO CONSIDER
- Accounts are monitored 24-hours a day, and we do our best to respond to every query, but we cannot guarantee a response to each and every one. We respond within what we deem to be a reasonable amount of time. Depending on the volume of posts received, we cannot commit to responding to everyone.
- For any matter that is confidential, or too complicated or sensitive for posting to the public, please contact us via the web feedback form on our website, or contact us via telephone.
- Although we will work hard to help you, we can’t guarantee that we will understand your question completely or answer it accurately. By contacting us through a social media site, you acknowledge that any response we provide to you through the same site:
- is intended to provide helpful information or resources
- is not considered to be definitive advice or guaranteed to solve your issue
- Stay on topic. We encourage focused, thoughtful comments and discussion which re- spond or relate to a particular topic, new initiative or upcoming event. Comments which are not related to our content or attempt to derail the conversation may be removed.
- Be respectful. If you choose to post content, please keep in mind that you must not:
- post or transmit any message, content or link to content that:
- you either do not own or do not have the necessary rights to post or transmit;
- is in violation of any law, rule or regulation or any third-party right, or promotes illegal activity or conduct that would contravene any law, rule or regulation or third party right;
- is abusive, hateful, homophobic, discriminatory, malicious, aggressive, threat- ening, violent, sexist, harassing, inflammatory, indecent, tortious, defamatory, knowingly false, misleading, deceptive, vulgar, obscene, offensive, scandal- ous, sexually explicit, profane or otherwise objectionable;
- incites hatred, racism, bigotry or physical harm of any kind;
- is unsolicited or unauthorized, such as unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional material, “junk mail,” “spam,” “chain letter,” “pyramid scheme,” or any other form of solicitation (commercial or otherwise);
- is in breach of any confidence;
- includes personal data or information about others; or
- can result in us being liable to anyone else under any intellectual property rights law.
We may not respond to posts that violate any of these rules and we may notify the social media service provider of your violation. If we suffer costs or damages as a result of your vio- lating these rules, we expect you to cover our costs and damages.
While we may moderate posts, we are not required to, nor should you expect that we will, take action in response to any content posted on our page or feed. The views expressed by others represent their own views and are not endorsed or approved by us, nor do we en- dorse or approve any events or other activities posted by a user.
420 Clinic supports an inclusive, diverse, equitable and respectful work environment, free of discrimination and harassment. 420 Clinic employees moderate our social media sites and their contents. Any conduct that is discriminatory or harassing will be removed and the user may be banned from future use of our channels.
We will cooperate with law enforcement officials and comply with any court order with re- spect to any claim or investigation due to any content posted and will provide such content and provide information regarding your identity as well as other relevant information.
Avoid posting personal or confidential information. Our social media accounts are public- ly accessible and posts are visible to the public. Therefore, please don’t post any personal information about you or anyone else!
If you choose to communicate with 420 Clinic through a social media channel, please note that we don’t have any control over the social media channel and therefore we have no responsibility or liability for the manner in which those organizations collect, use, disclose, se- cure or otherwise treat your personal information. You should review the privacy policies of any social media platform before providing any personal or other information. Others may not comply with the same privacy laws, policies and practices that we do! Please be careful.
LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
We may display links to other websites because they may be of interest to you. Just to be clear, providing a link to them doesn’t mean that we endorse or recommend them to you.
Also, since these other websites are controlled and maintained by other people, we can’t be sure that the link will still work when you click on it or that the service or content is useful, appropriate, virus-free or reliable. Therefore, you need to decide for yourself whether you want to follow any link or to agree to receive or rely on any service or content that is made available to you.
Use of our social media sites and their contents is at your own risk. They and all of their con- tent are provided “as is”. You must not rely on any content published on or linked from our social media sites without first making your own enquiries to verify it is accurate, current and complete. We do not make, and expressly disclaim, any representations, warranties, covenants and conditions, express or implied, arising out of operation of law, course of per- formance, course of dealing, usage of trade or otherwise, including any express or implied warranties and conditions of: merchantability; merchantable quality; fitness for a particular
purpose; non-infringement; safety; quality; freedom from defects or that defects will be cor- rected; uninterrupted, virus-free or error-free use of our social media site; or accuracy, cur- rency, reliability, completeness or appropriateness relating to the content of them.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
Under no circumstances will 420 Clinic, board members, shareholders and independent contractors have any responsibility or liability for any loss or damage whatsoever (including without limitation direct, indirect, special, incidental, consequential, punitive, exemplary or other damages, and including without limitation to any loss of profit, costs, expenses, harm to business, business interruption, reputation, loss of information or programs or data, loss of savings, loss of revenue, loss of goodwill, loss of tangible or intangible property, legal fees or
legal costs, wasted management or office time or damages of any kind whatsoever), wheth- er based in contract, tort, negligence or any other legal basis, arising out of or in connection with our social media sites, any linked website or linked social media platform (including without limitation any damages suffered as a result of the use, inability to use or failure of, or any omissions or inaccuracies on, our social media sites, any linked websites or linked social media platforms, or any of the services or content of the foregoing), even if 420 Clinic has been specifically advised of the possibility of such damage or loss, or if such damage or loss was foreseeable.
Thank you for helping us foster a respectful exchange of ideas!